Konnie Brown is the main protagonist of I Just Visited Gravity Falls!
Khanya "Konnie" Brown is the main character of I Just Visited Gravity Falls! Konnie took a summer vacation to Gravity Falls so she can be manager of The Mystery Shack. While walking in the woods, Konnie finds journal #4 and a magical amulet called the Potentiam Magicam. She likes to design t-shirts. She gets different color t-shirts and put different designs on it. Konnie is also a anime fan. In "Konnie Arrives", she sings in japanese as a weakness to a big wave of zombies. She gets the song from one of her favorite animes.
Konnie wears a t-shirt with short shorts(she wears different shirts and shoes in every episode.) She has a dark brown afro and sometimes put it in a ponytail.
Season 2EditIn most episodes, she wears a ponytail and her shorts are longer.
Konnie's hair is longer with purple highlights. She sometimes wear short dresses and purple rimmed nerd glasses.
Konnie and Dipper are best friends. But,Dipper has a huge crush on her, but he doesn't want to tell her. But in season 2, they are boyfriend and girlfriend
Konnie and Mabel are the bestest friends ever to live. They're both into sparkly thing and both called "silly" from Pacifica.
Rayley and Konnie are best friends, too. They are both fans on anime.
Daniel and Konnie are best friends, also. They are very comedic together.
Konnie and Pacifica are moral enemies. They have always been enemies since Episode 3.Pacifica thinks that Konnie is an over-reactive fangirl.
Allison and Konnie are enemies. They have always been enemies since Episode 3.
- Konnie can speak Japanese (When she is scared or mad, she swears in Japanese,)
- She is based off a real Gravity Falls fan
- Back at Texas, people had called her, clumsy, silly, and childish, which shows her personality.
- Like other female Gravity Falls characters, they have at least 2 or 3 eyelashes. But, Konnie has 4 eyelashes
- Even though Konnie is younger than Mabel and Dipper, she is two millimeters taller than them.